Welcome to The Fun In Functional, the weekly link party hosted on Practically Functional!
This is a place for you to link up any projects you’ve been working on for the past week and show off your creativity! Last week’s party was a great success; thanks to everyone who linked up a project.
If you missed the features from last week’s party you can go check them out here!
Last week’s most popular project was a natural lemon vinegar cleaner shared by Nicole at Wonky Wonderful. I love natural cleaning products, and this one looks fantastic!
If you were featured make sure to grab a Featured button below!
On to this week’s party! Link up any crafts, tutorials, tips and tricks, ideas, recipes, DIY projects (anything really!) that you have been working on recently that you want to share.
I can’t wait to see what you’ve come up with!
Just a few rules to keep it fun, friendly, and fair:
- Make sure you follow the Practically Functional blog so you know when to come back and party each week!
- Please only link up things you have created! And please don’t link the same project week after week; we want to see your newest stuff!
- No etsy shops, giveaways, link parties, etc.
- Help spread the news! Grab a button below and share it on your project post, sidebar, or link parties tab so others can come join the fun!
- Stay and mingle for a while; visit a couple of other posts and leave a nice comment. We all love comments!
- HAVE FUN!
I will be featuring a few of my favorite projects each week, so by linking up you are giving me permission to use one photo and a little description (with a link back to you of course!) in a Featured post.
Only projects with a link back to this party can be featured, so grab a button!
I will also be pinning my favorite projects and features to my Pinterest boards, so be sure to follow along there to see all the crafty goodness
Did you hear? Practically Functional is now offering sponsorship opportunities! If you are interested in partnering with PF, go check out the Advertise page for more details!